We will pick you up your hotel in . It takes about 2,5 hours for our transfer to drive to the waterfalls. This is an excellent escape from Marrakesh and get out into the Morocco that not many people see! On our way we will be able to explore the countryside, passing through many traditional Moroccan towns and rural villages.
When we reach the waterfalls, You can walk down along the cascades, relax watching the waterfalls, have lunch and visit one of the many cafes and restaurants. Be sure to check out the wild monkeys living in the trees (but don’t feed them)! After a restful and relaxing afternoon, we will return to Marrakesh and take you back to your hotel.
This tour requires minimum two people. Price include guide, transportation & walking tour. Lunch is not included.
- The Berber People – Meet the local Berber people, enjoy their warm hospitality and learn about their traditions.
- Unforgettable moods, diverse impressions and experiences
- You will be amazed by the beauty of the falls and can enjoy the pleasure of dipping your feet in the cool spray.
- Tour Type: Big Group
- Duration: 2 Day
- Period:All year
- Level: easy
- Accommodation: 1 night in a standar Hotel
- Meals: 2 lunches, 1 Diner, 1 breakfast
- Start Point: Marrakech
- End Point: Marrakech
- Altitude on Trek (m): 1600 m
- Transport: Minibus or 4×4
- Collection and return to your hotel
- Commentary en route
- Optional guided walk down the cascades
- Second day walk to the source of waterfall source
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast in a central Ouzoud Hotel