Upon arrival in Marrakech, you will be picked up by our team and then transferred to your hotel, where you can stay overnight.
We will take a mini bus from Marrakech to Tafdna, via Chichaoua and Ounara. After lunch, you will continue on through the Haha area, famous for Argan trees and arrive at the fishing port of Tafdna where you will meet with your ‘camel-drivers’. Our large bags and provisions will be loaded to the camels. Your evening will be spent under the stars on the beach, enjoying the atmosphere in a tent.
Our caravan will set off early, passing over cape Tafelny, always near the brazing sea via a vast plateau of sand and bushes. Then we will drop down to the beach of Sidi Hamad Saeih, where the group will pitch tents for the night.
We will hike along a coastal route today. Depending on weather condition, along the beach or across the plain above. The camp will be at Marabout Sidi Mbarek.
Sidi Kaouki is a fishing port and a meeting place for wind-surfers and water sport enthusiasts. You and the team will spend the night camping on the beach there.
We will start the day heading toward Sidi Kaouki, passing by a fishing village and the sea caves of Cape Sim. Around Cape Sim, watch for the sight of Essaouira, as it gradually comes into view. You should arrive there in the afternoon, in time to have a well-earned rest and spend the night at a comfortable hotel.
We spend our morning here in Essaouira, an ancient Portugese fort. You can have lunch at an authentic quayside restaurant. Try a wide variety of sea and shellfish, fresh from the ocean. In the afternoon, you will be transfer to your hotel in Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech
You can spend today as you please, exploring the beautiful environment of Marrakech. Please ensure you are at the hotel three hours prior to your flight for our airport transfer.
Our guided treks along the Atlantic coast offer a relaxed program each day with plenty of time for swimming and enjoying the secluded sandy beaches unspoilt by tourism. We set up camp each night on the beach, and during the trek follow pathways through argan & olive groves and pretty stone villages, along rocky cliff tops, and next to the water’s edge. We should also have the opportunity to have lunch of freshly-caught grilled fish as we pass small ports and fishermen’s coves.
- Tour Type: Standar Group
- Duration: 8 Days
- Period: Mach to November
- Level: Medium
- Accommodation: 3 nights Standar and 5 nights Camping
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Start Point: Marrakech
- End Point: Marrakech
- Altitude on Trek (m):
- Transport: Minibus or 4×4 and Cameles for the luggage
What the Price does not Include:
- tips for porters, guides and other staff
- bar bills, drinks with meals, hotel refreshments
- meals other than those specified in the relevant trip dossier,
- entrance charges to some historical sites, certain national park and peak fees
- travel insurance
- personal clothing and equipment
What the Price Includes:
- Transport (4×4, minibus)
- Airport transfers at the beginning and end of a trip
- Accommodation (hotel, riads, mountain refuge, local guesthouse or camping)
- If you would like to book your own hotel or riad room, we can adjust the price of the tour. Please contact us for more details.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Experienced local leader(s)
- Local crew of drivers, cooks, porters and other appropriate staff