We pick you up from your hotel and drive to Ouzoud cascades, with commentary on the way. Upon arrival, you will see the river plunge 300 feet (100 meters) in a complex network of waterfalls that cascade one into another through 3 major and several minor drops. The impressive roar soothes the soul like an old lullaby. The juxtaposition of these verdant falls in a land of red sandstone, dust and desert will put a spring in your step at the sheer beauty of nature. The life-giving force of water is captured in every leaf and exploding flower bud that clings to the river gorge.
The afternoon is yours to barter in the small stalls around the cascades. We provide an overnight stay in a central authentic hotel with delicious traditional food and light entertainment. In Ouzoud, you will get to see a true ‘step back in time’ Berber lifestyle.
After breakfast, we invite you to join us for a 3 hours easy guided walk to the source of the waterfalls along the river with many olive trees, a hidden place undiscovered by tourists. We will then have lunch in the village. After some free time browsing the local market, we will return to your hotel in Marrakech.
- The Berber People – Meet the local Berber people, enjoy their warm hospitality and learn about their traditions.
- Unforgettable moods, diverse impressions and experiences
- You will be amazed by the beauty of the falls and can enjoy the pleasure of dipping your feet in the cool spray.
Visitors from all over the world come to view the breathtaking Ouzoud Cascades! Also renowned for the monkeys that freely roam the surrounds.
You will be amazed by the beauty of the falls and can enjoy the pleasure of dipping your feet in the cool spray. Browse the stalls on the winding pathway down to the base of the falls, where you can also enjoy a boat trip.
- Tour Type: Big Group
- Duration: 2 Day
- Period:All year
- Level: easy
- Accommodation: 1 night in a standar Hotel
- Meals: 2 lunches, 1 Diner, 1 breakfast
- Start Point: Marrakech
- End Point: Marrakech
- Altitude on Trek (m): 1600 m
- Transport: Minibus or 4×4
- Collection and return to your hotel
- Commentary en route
- Optional guided walk down the cascades
- Second day walk to the source of waterfall source
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast in a central Ouzoud Hotel